Located just 30 minutes north from the bustle of central Cairns and 45 minutes south of Port Douglas, the beautiful seaside village of Palm Cove combines charm and sophistication with the warmth of the tropical north. This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a 140 room resort which spreads over lush tropical gardens and only a 5 minute walk to the beach.
We are currently seeking casual Room Attendants to join our Housekeeping Team.
- To clean and maintain assigned areas including guest rooms and bathrooms according to set standards and training received in the time frame allotted.
- To replenish guest supplies.
- Uphold the highest standard of cleanliness in corridors and service areas.
- To maintain equipment in a proper and clean condition.
- To ensure guest services specified by Supervisors and guest requests are promptly met.
- To follow assigned tasks and instructions given by a Supervisor on a daily basis.
- To report and submit all lost property found to housekeeping promptly in accordance with hotel policy and procedure.
- Assist with evening attendant and house person duties as required.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to carry out very physical labour duties including moving heavy objects and working at a relatively fast pace.
It is important that you maintain a neat and tidy appearance, have excellent communication skills and demonstrate an enthusiastic and welcoming attitude in order to ensure our guests have a great experience.