The James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor is one of Wellington’s most well-known hotels. We are part of the Grand Hotels International group with hotels located throughout New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, and Singapore. Grand Hotels International is known for quality accommodation, exceptional service, convenient locations, and outstanding conference and meeting facilities.
The James Cook Hotel has 268 guest rooms and provides a 4.5-star experience to our Corporate, Government and Leisure guests.
The positions are;
- Permanent Part-Time and shifts will vary based on a 7-day rotating roster, 8 am starts- applicants must be flexible in their availability, weekends inclusive
- Hours will be approximately 32 per week
- Rostered Days off and hours per week will fluctuate depending on operational requirements
The successful applicants will;
- Clean all guest rooms to the hotel's high standards within the allocated time
- Be able to work well in a team and individual environment
- Be well groomed
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Have good attention to detail and take pride in their job
- Previous Housekeeping experience is preferable, however full training will be provided to the successful applicants
If you are enthusiastic about developing your personal skills and knowledge and want to advance your career by working for one of Wellington's largest hotels…APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Human Resources on 04 495 0270, quoting Ref No. 869638.