The Hotel Grand Chancellor Auckland City is part of the Grand Hotels International group with hotels located throughout New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia and Singapore. Grand Hotels International is known for quality accommodation, exceptional service, convenient locations and outstanding conference and meeting facilities.
We have an opportunity to join our Finance team in a Part Time capacity as an Accounts Payable Clerk for a fixed term from now until early October 2020 to cover Maternity leave.
The position of Part Time Accounts Payable involves weekly Payroll and Accounts Payable in the form of data entry, invoice processing, reconciliation of commissions, and assisting the Hotel Accountant with month end processing.
The successful applicant will have:
- High attention to detail
- Possess initiative and ability to relate well with internal customers
- Excellent verbal, numeric and written communication skills
- Computer literate (programs used including Excel and MYOB)
- Methodical, tidy and accurate in work systems and practices
- Be proactive in all aspects of their work
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Flexible in their approach to work
- Enjoys working with figures and has experience with both Accounts and Payroll
The set days of work are Monday, Wednesday & Thursday with hours of work from 8.30am-5.00pm.