We are seeking an established Human Resources generalist to join a team of dedicated hospitality professionals.
The Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart is one of Tasmania’s leading hotels, with 244 rooms, Tasman Restaurant and the Atrium Bar. We are also Hobarts Convention and Exhibition Centre (HCEC) and host conferences and events for up to 1,100 people. This is truly a dynamic and interesting business, and being HR Manager, there is rarely a dull moment.
As HR Manager you will lead the people and culture function in the business. Liaising with both the General Manager and Department Heads, having both operational and strategic oversite of the HR operation in the hotel.
To be successful in this role you will have solid experience as a HR generalist, hospitality experience will help, but is not essential. The role requires the following:
- Develop, implement and maintain HR policies, procedures and associated records, ensuring all documentation is compliant
- To act as the first point of contact for advice and problem solving in the areas of employee relations; disciplinary, grievance, performance management, mentoring and coaching managers, where appropriate.
- Maintain and continue to create and promote an engaging, positive, fun and social work environment
- Exceptional ability in searching and finding talent, including job posting, screening and interviewing.
- Create company training programs that develop and nurture both teams and individuals.
- Lead internal WHS processes and develop WHS training, policies and procedures.
If you thrive on a fast paced environment and are looking to join an engaging and fun culture which offers an exciting professional challenge, please forward your covering letter, noting your salary expectations and your resume to email@example.com.
We will be offering a competitive negotiable remuneration package based on the successful candidates experience for this exceptional opportunity.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.