At the Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide we love what we do. Our environment is fast paced, we adapt quickly and are hungry for success.
We are offering the opportunity to join or Front Office team in a permanent role as a full time Guest Service Agent. We will support you while having fun and share our knowledge with you while learning from each other. You will be provided with insights that give you the foundation to expedite your Front Office career.
Participating as a team player and establishing strong working relationships while being flexible to changing priorities is a core component of this role. We are looking for a results focused person who creates a positive impact by delivering consistent and high quality customer service.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
• Providing efficient service for guest registration and departure;
• Settling guest accounts and ensuring cashiering is accurate;
• Adhering to all credit and accounting procedures as they pertain to the registration and check–out process;
• Answer guest enquiries about hotel services, facilities and the local area;
• Fulfilling guest requests;
You will be a brand ambassador for Grand Chancellor Hotels, promoting loyalty programs and marketing initiatives.
What we are looking for is someone who is:
• Self-driven and highly motivated;
• Detail oriented and a born communicator;
• An engaging individual with a customer service focus;
• Superior organisational skills.
What we have to offer you is the following:
• Employee meals while on duty;
• Support and guidance to grow and expand your capabilities;
• Discount accommodation at other Grand Chancellor properties throughout Australia and NZ;
• Enjoyable and friendly working environment.
Candidates must be available to work over a 7 day roster comprising of both day and night shifts, with full working rights in Australia.
This is a chance to be part of our success and join a team that is supportive and collaborative. If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to contact us and send us your resume and cover letter. We would love to hear more about you!
Thank you for considering a career with Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview.