Hotel Grand Chancellor Auckland City is part of the Grand Hotels International group with hotels located throughout New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia and Singapore. Grand Hotels International is known for quality accommodation, exceptional service, convenient locations and outstanding conference and meeting facilities.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Hotel Front Office department
- A General Managers Certificate & First Aid Certificate is preferred
- Have a Full Clean New Zealand Driver’s License with the ability to drive both automatic and manual vehicles
- Be passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- Have fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise according to the hotel’s daily requirements
- Have the ability to lead, develop and motivate a team
- Have experience with conflict resolution and guest complaints
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be positive and have a can do attitude
This position is based in Front Office, however part of the duties and responsibilities is to assist in the Hotel breakfast Lounge which offers daily continental breakfast buffet and espresso coffee.
This is a rostered position so the successful candidate will need to be available to work any given day of the week, Monday to Sunday, for AM or PM shifts predominantly between the hours of 7am and midnight. Shifts and rostered days off will vary due to operational requirements.
Our ideal candidate will be someone with enthusiasm and a commitment towards promoting a professional and friendly working environment. If you are seeking to develop your personal skills and knowledge and want to advance your career, apply Now!