If you're looking for a rewarding career, then Hotel Grand Chancellor is a great company to join! Hotel Grand Chancellor Townsville is excited to present a great opportunity for a
Food and Beverage Attendant to join our team on a casual basis. If you thrive on providing excellent customer service and possess a welcoming personality, then this is the role for you.
- Work across several areas including Restaurant, Room Service & Banquets
- Perform the tasks of attending to guest orders and maximise sales opportunities through knowledge of product and suggestive selling
- Deliver orders promptly to the kitchen production area
- Check ordered meals on collection from kitchen and deliver to guests promptly to maintain temperature and appearance
- Keep tables and service areas clean and tidy as per procedure manual
- Maintain hygienic food service techniques during service
- Take responsibility for your designated section and station
- Be knowledgeable of and operate within appropriate outlet and hotel liquor licensing guidelines
- Maintain currency of Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certification, amendments and updates and adhere to RSA principles
- Flexibility to work across in Banquets if required.
- To be successful in this role, you must be able to work flexible hours across a 7-day rotating roster.
- The successful candidate must be willing to work a range of early, day and night shifts as required
- It is imperative to hold a current RSA certificate and it is important that you maintain a neat and tidy appearance
- Have excellent communication skills and demonstrate an enthusiastic and welcoming attitude.
- Own transport required due to early starts.