A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior marketing and ecommerce specialist to join Grand Chancellor Hotel’s Head Office team, based in Wellington.
Grand Chancellor Hotels owns and manages ten 4 – 4.5 star hotels located throughout New Zealand and Australia in key destinations.
This position reports to the Group General Manager for New Zealand and Australia and is responsible for managing the marketing & loyalty team based at Head Office. This role works closely with the General Managers, Directors of Sales & Marketing and Revenue Managers at each property, as well as the Board of Directors, Group Financial Controller and other team members at Head Office.
The principle tasks of this role include:
- Marketing – responsible for the Hotel Grand Chancellor brand, including the group website, digital strategy, e-marketing and all branded materials
- eCommerce – responsible for the products and systems used for revenue generation and business intelligence solutions to maximise yield and provide efficiency for the team, ensuring we remain customer focused
- Revenue Management – providing the revenue team with recommendations, forums, training and systems to drive revenue for the Group
- Sales – delivering all required sales products to aid the team in the selling of the Group as well as providing support, training and forums
- Loyalty Programs – responsible for delivering valuable programs and exceptional service to our guests and bookers, as managed by the Loyalty Manager
- Data Management – Chief Privacy Officer for the Group. Responsible for the management and security of data across all our systems
The successful candidate will possess:
- Extensive hospitality experience
- Proven track record in digital marketing, including SEM and SEO
- A thorough knowledge of all Office365 products, CRM, data analytics and content management system experience
- Strong brand management experience
- Extensive distribution and channel management knowledge
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Confident communications skills
- Fantastic initiative and the ability to work autonomously
- A high level of motivation and enthusiasm
- The ability to work in a busy environment
- Customer focused, delivering a high level of professionalism and service
- A natural leader with an ability to lead by example
- The ability to travel to Auckland & Australia as required
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to work for an exceptional company and brand. If this sounds like you, then please apply by clicking on the link below. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact the Human Resources Manager on 04 495 0271.