Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service? Do you have a great smile and love helping people? Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane is looking for an energetic, friendly and well-presented Guest Services Porter to join our team.
Hotel Grand Chancellor is situated on the highest point in Brisbane’s Central Business District, our a 4.5 star hotel attracting both business and leisure travellers. The Hotel boasts an engaging blend of contemporary design, modern amenities and gracious hospitality dedicated to the perfect guest experience.
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane is currently looking for a casual Guest Service Agent and Bell Attendant to join our front office team.
- Greet and welcome all guests with a friendly smile
- Handle all luggage for guests on arrival and departure
- Escort guests to their room, explaining room facilities
- Assist guests with any enquiries or requests relating to the Hotel’s facilities or local attractions
- Delivery of guest messages
- Attending to guests general needs whilst in house
- Guest registration to include check in/out.
- Cashiering and balancing daily transactions.
- Handle guest queries and complaints.
- Liaise closely with all departments in the Hotel, particularly Housekeeping and Concierge.
- Assist with after hours Reservation enquiries.
- Report guest complaints and initiate solution following empowerment guidelines
- Liaise with Housekeeping regarding early departures, extension or late checkouts.
- Provide guests with an accurate and efficient checkout ensuring hospitality standards are followed.
- Balance all transactions at the end of shift ensuring postings have the correct supporting documentation and discrepancies reported.
- Experience working in a similar environment for minimum 1year.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Friendly, personable and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate across different departments throughout the hotel.
- Committed to providing superior customer service.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts including nights, weekends and public holidays.
- Ability to lift heavy luggage
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Team orientated and ability to work under pressure