Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston is the city's premier hotel with 165 accommodation rooms, a brasserie style restaurant and large conference and catering facilities for up to 500 guests.
We are looking for motivated, energetic and experienced Chef de Partie to join and lead our team!
The successful candidate will receive the opportunity to work with some of Tasmania’s freshest local produce and with a truly dynamic and creative team in our a-la-carte dining outlet: Avenue Restaurant
We pride ourselves on the development and career advancement of our Chefs and this position is made for a talented a-la-carte professional who is seeking a dynamic role to further their creative style and passion for food.
Having already established yourself as a proven culinary professional you will have a passion and a superior understanding of what it means to work in a diverse kitchen environment.
You will have the opportunity to work with a driven and dedicated team that is committed to delivering high standards of service and a quality dining experience for our guests.
This is a rare opportunity to further your already established career in the Industry!
Relevant industry experience at Chef de Partie level
- Display creativity and passion for food
- Exceptional organisation, time management and delegation skills
- Passion for the industry is a must and continuous thirst for knowledge
- Ability to maintain high and consistent standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team environment
- Understanding of food safety standards and HACCP
- Effective leadership skills including the ability to train and mentor your team
- Must be willing and able to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends and public holidays