An exciting opportunity exists for a new Corporate Business Development Executive who will be responsible for the acquisition of new business and managing existing accounts for Hotel Grand Chancellor Queensland.
Hotel Grand Chancellor Queensland encompasses three hotels – Hotel Grand Chancellor Townsville, Palm Cove and Brisbane. Based in Spring Hill at Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane the successful applicant will be a key player in our Sales team keeping our hotels on track to win business and exceed targets.
Target companies will be varied and driven by your opinion if there is a viable opportunity. Your consulting skills will need to be sharp as you look for pathways to engage new prospects and find new ways to promote the hotels.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Client liaison and site inspections
- Proposals and client follow up
- Driving sales performance & hands on selling
- Creating, maintaining and nurturing client relationships
- Participate and represent Hotel Grand Chancellor at key industry events that will ensure an appropriate return on investment.
- Identify and convert sales leads into new business opportunities Conduct research into upcoming corporate opportunities
- Utilise the Client Relationship Management system (CRM) to accurately record call plan activities, contacts, rate structure, and other pertinent client information.
The ideal person for this role will have:
- You are a strong and trusted team player, with impeccable personal and professional presentation with high energy and a drive to succeed.
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail, planning and organisational skills with a positive approach to change
- Experience working in a sales or relationship management capacity
- Hotel or Tourism / Hospitality industry experience is preferred, however not essential
- Excellent communications skills including significant experience in preparing and presenting proposals to management level clientele
- Proven negotiation skills and ability to close deals
- Demonstrates a strong drive for results and achievement orientation
- Flexibility to travel intrastate and interstate as required
If you have the essential knowledge, skills, and experience to achieve success in this role, and you want to work for an organisation where your achievement is recognised and you are provided with opportunities to grow and work within a collaborative, supportive and fun environment, then we want to hear from you!
Hotel Grand Chancellor offers excellent learning & development opportunities, attractive base salary, and incentive program and a supportive team environment