Hotel Grand Chancellor is a leading 4.5 star corporate hotel. Our fun, dynamic and successful Kitchen Brigade has an opportunity for an energetic self-starter to join us.
The Breakfast Chef will be required to work primarily breakfast shifts, and other shifts will be varied to support all facets of the kitchen which will include Fresco's A La Carte Restaurant and Banqueting in our state of the art Conference & Events Centre when required.
- Primarily responsible for the preparation and cooking of the buffet and a la carte breakfasts
- Assist the executive chef in the management, coaching and development of kitchen staff
- Cook and prepare food to a high level of consistency and quality
- Ensure that the kitchen reflects flair, creativity and innovation of food in line with our hotel standards
- Ensure hotels policies and procedures are adhered to
- Maintain the kitchens hygiene to the regulatory standard
- Experience in a similar 4.5 to 5 star hotel environment
- Chef Trade Qualifications
- Ability to start work at 4:30am with the flexibility to work a variety of shifts including weekends and public holidays.
- An energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- An ability to work closely with service staff with a positive attitude
- Positive working environment where staff are valued
- Competitive Salary
- Uniform supplied
- Discounted accommodation throughout the group
- Discounted secure onsite parking ($4 per day)
So we are able to assess your application better please supply a covering letter stating why you are suitable for this position.