Situated on the highest point in Brisbane’s Central Business District, Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane is a 4.5 star hotel attracting both business and leisure travellers. The Hotel boasts an engaging blend of contemporary design, modern amenities and gracious hospitality dedicated to the perfect guest experience.
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane is currently looking for a full-time Guest Service Agent to join our front office team.
- Greet and welcome all guests.
- Guest registration to include check in/out.
- Cashiering to include foreign exchange and balancing daily transactions.
- Handle guest queries and complaints.
- Liaise closely with all departments in the Hotel, particularly Housekeeping and Concierge.
- Assist with after hours Reservation enquiries.
- Report guest complaints and initiate solution following empowerment guidelines
- Liaise with Housekeeping regarding early departures, extension or late checkouts.
- Provide guests with an accurate and efficient checkout ensuring hospitality standards are followed.
- Balance all transactions at the end of shift ensuring postings have the correct supporting documentation and discrepancies reported.
- Experience working in a similar environment for minimum 1year.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Friendly, personable and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate across different departments throughout the hotel.
- Committed to providing superior customer service.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts including nights, weekends and public holidays.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rachael Drewniak, HR coordinator on 07 3834 4861, quoting Ref No. BGSA.