Situated on the highest point in Brisbane’s Central Business District, Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane is a 4.5-star hotel attracting both business and leisure travellers. The Hotel boasts an engaging blend of contemporary design, modern amenities and gracious hospitality dedicated to the perfect guest experience.
We are currently seeking a Room Attendant to join our Housekeeping department on part-time bases.
- Ensuring guest rooms are serviced to the highest level of presentation
- Cleaning guest rooms to standard as assigned including making beds, vacuuming carpets, dusting, cleaning floors and cleaning bathrooms
- Supplying fresh towels and restocking amenities
- Answering guest requests including dry cleaning orders whilst providing excellent customer service
- Courteously and promptly respond to guest room requests
- Maintains a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment at all times
- Performs side duties as required such as minibar
- Available to work various days of the week from 6am till 2pm
- To be successful in this role you must be able to carry out very physical labour duties including moving heavy objects and working at a relatively fast pace.
- It is important that you maintain a neat and tidy appearance, have excellent communication skills and demonstrate an enthusiastic and welcoming attitude in order to ensure our guests have a great experience.
- Previous experience in a similar role will be seen as advantageous.
- Discounted secure onsite parking
- Uniform shirts supplied and laundered
- Friendly, supportive team environment
- Discounted accommodation and food
- Training and development opportunities
- guaranteed 20+ hours per week
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact The Team at Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane on 07 3834 4861, quoting Ref No. RA4000.