Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane is currently seeking Evening waitstaff and Breakfast staff.
Situated on the highest point in Brisbane’s Central Business District, Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane is a 4.5 star hotel attracting both business and leisure travelers. The Hotel boasts an engaging blend of contemporary design, modern amenities and gracious hospitality dedicated to the perfect guest experience.
Buzzing with urban energy throughout the day, Fresco's Restaurant serves up enticing buffet favourites for breakfast and a la carte dining for dinner.
The menu is uncomplicated, featuring simple delights perfectly prepared. Creative new dishes are introduced on a regular basis by our team of dedicated chefs at our Brisbane restaurant.
We are looking for team members who can deliver:
- Exceptional customer service skills with a friendly can-do attitude
- Success in working in a team environment and the flexibility to handle changing customer needs
- Keep tables and service areas clean and tidy as per procedures
- Maintain hygienic food service techniques during service
- Be knowledgeable of and operate within appropriate outlet and hotel liquor licensing guidelines
- Maintain currency of Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certification, amendments and updates and adhere to RSA principles
To be successful in this role, you must be:
- Able to work a rotating roaster including both mornings and evenings
- Essential you have previous experience in restaurant
- Advantageous to have strong bar experience
- It is imperative to hold a current RSA certificate
- You maintain a neat and tidy appearance
- Have excellent communication skills and demonstrate an enthusiastic and welcoming attitude.
- Discounted secure onsite parking
- Uniform shirts supplied and laundered
- Friendly, supportive team environment
- Discounted accommodation and food
- Training and development opportunities
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact The Team at Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane on 07 3834 4861, quoting Ref No. BFNB.