Hotel Grand Chancellor Palm Cove is located 30 minutes north of Cairns and 40 minutes south of Port Douglas. Hotel Grand Chancellor Palm Cove offers al fresco dining in Triton Restaurant and Bar and also has a dedicated Conference and Events Centre, catering for up to 500 guests.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and passionate team member to work in our Food & Beverage outlets on a casual basis working both breakfast shifts and dinner and bar shifts.
- Perform the tasks of attending to guest orders and maximize sales opportunities through knowledge of product and suggestive selling.
- Keep bar and service areas clean and tidy as per procedure manual.
- Maintain hygienic beverage and food service techniques during service.
- Take responsibility for your designated section whilst on shift.
- Set up and breakdown of service areas.
- Be knowledgeable of and operate within appropriate outlet and hotel liquor licensing guidelines
- Maintain currency of Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certification, amendments and updates and adhere to RSA principles.
- Assistance in function set up and pack down
To be successful in this role, you must be:
- Able to work a rotating roster that include mornings, nights, weekend and public holidays
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Previous experience in all aspects of the bar would be highly advantageous
- It is imperative to hold a current RSA certificate
- You maintain a neat and tidy appearance
- Have excellent communication skills and demonstrate an enthusiastic and welcoming attitude.
- Can handle the physical demands of the job in a tropical climate
- Uniform shirts supplied and laundered
- Friendly, supportive team environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Discounted accommodation and food
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact The Team at Hotel Grand Chancellor Palm Cove on 07 3834 4861, quoting Ref No. PCFNB.