Looking for a fresh start? Your entry into a challenging and rewarding hotel career in Australia or New Zealand begins with Hotel Grand Chancellor. From part-time to full-time positions at every level of operations, we invite you to explore the numerous advantages of a Hotel Grand Chancellor hospitality career. Every Hotel Grand Chancellor staff member receives continual on-the-job training and competitive salary and benefits in a friendly, supportive work environment.
Join us and you’ll have more than a job. As a member of the Hotel Grand Chancellor family, you’ll enjoy special perks that include discounted rates at each of our destinations throughout Australia and New Zealand, along with the chance to grow and develop within the company.
We are looking for motivated, energetic and experienced Chef de Partie to join our team
We are all about Customer Focus, Accountability, Empowerment, Recognition, Integrity and Fun!
- Results Focused
We are looking for an experienced and highly professional individual to join our Front Office Team as a Full Time Guest Services Duty Manager.
- Previous experience in front office duties within a hotel environment
- A General Managers Certificate would be preferred
- The ability to lead a team and delegate duties effectively
The James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor is looking for a customer service focused individual to take on the Full Time position of Guest Services Agent.
- Have previous experience in a Hotel Front Office environment
- The desire to always put the customers needs above all else
- Have the ability to multi-task and problem solve effectively
Hotel Grand Chancellor Palm Cove is currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Casual Room Attendants to join our Housekeeping team.