Looking for a fresh start? Your entry into a challenging and rewarding hotel career in Australia or New Zealand begins with Hotel Grand Chancellor. From part-time to full-time positions at every level of operations, we invite you to explore the numerous advantages of a Hotel Grand Chancellor hospitality career. Every Hotel Grand Chancellor staff member receives continual on-the-job training and competitive salary and benefits in a friendly, supportive work environment.
Join us and you’ll have more than a job. As a member of the Hotel Grand Chancellor family, you’ll enjoy special perks that include discounted rates at each of our destinations throughout Australia and New Zealand, along with the chance to grow and develop within the company.
We are seeking a well presented, customer focused, enthusiastic and professional Front Office Guest Service Agent to join this dynamic team.
- What do I want to part of
- Tourism and Hospitality professional
- Dynamic career focused individual
The team are looking for staff to join in on the fun.
Seeking motivated, well presented & experienced casual food and beverage attendants. RSA, wine knowledge, a la carte & barista skills preferred.
- Food and Beverage specialist
- Hospitality professional
- Passion for exceptional customer service
Join a dynamic and fun team
The James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor is one of Wellingtons most well-known Hotels.
- Applicants must be available for a 7 day rotating roster
- Have good attention to detail and take pride in their job
- Have good verbal and written English communication skills