Looking for a fresh start? Your entry into a challenging and rewarding hotel career in Australia or New Zealand begins with Hotel Grand Chancellor. From part-time to full-time positions at every level of operations, we invite you to explore the numerous advantages of a Hotel Grand Chancellor hospitality career. Every Hotel Grand Chancellor staff member receives continual on-the-job training and competitive salary and benefits in a friendly, supportive work environment.
Join us and you’ll have more than a job. As a member of the Hotel Grand Chancellor family, you’ll enjoy special perks that include discounted rates at each of our destinations throughout Australia and New Zealand, along with the chance to grow and develop within the company.
Great employee benefits, Meals, Car space, Uniform
Are you self-motivated and outgoing? This could be a fantastic opportunity for you to work for one of the largest hotels in Wellington.
- Fantastic initiative and the ability to work autonomously
- An extremely well organised approach to every aspect of their work
- Excellent cold calling and relationship management skills
An outstanding opportunity has opened for an experienced and professional Night Manager to join our team.
We are currently seeking an individual who has a passion for hospitality to join our highly successful Functions Team as a Functions Supervisor.
- A positive can do attitude
- Flexibility to respond quickly to a range of work situations
- An eye for detail and the ability to lead and motivate a team
Beautiful renovated CBD hotel is looking for a reliable Night Auditor to join our Front Office Team.
- Employee beneifts
- Discounted onsite staff parking
- Supportive Team