Looking for a fresh start? Your entry into a challenging and rewarding hotel career in Australia or New Zealand begins with Hotel Grand Chancellor. From part-time to full-time positions at every level of operations, we invite you to explore the numerous advantages of a Hotel Grand Chancellor hospitality career. Every Hotel Grand Chancellor staff member receives continual on-the-job training and competitive salary and benefits in a friendly, supportive work environment.
Join us and you’ll have more than a job. As a member of the Hotel Grand Chancellor family, you’ll enjoy special perks that include discounted rates at each of our destinations throughout Australia and New Zealand, along with the chance to grow and develop within the company.
We are seeking a proactive & energetic handyperson with painting & general all round experience to assist in the day to day maintenance operation
- Painting and General Maintenance Experience desired
- Genuine Work Life Balance
- Part Time 30-35 hours per week
The James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor, one of Wellington's most well-known Hotels is looking for hospitality professionals to join our team.
- A positive attitude and the desire to always put the customers needs first
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to adapt to a busy professional environment