Looking for a fresh start? Your entry into a challenging and rewarding hotel career in Australia or New Zealand begins with Hotel Grand Chancellor. From part-time to full-time positions at every level of operations, we invite you to explore the numerous advantages of a Hotel Grand Chancellor hospitality career. Every Hotel Grand Chancellor staff member receives continual on-the-job training and competitive salary and benefits in a friendly, supportive work environment.
Join us and you’ll have more than a job. As a member of the Hotel Grand Chancellor family, you’ll enjoy special perks that include discounted rates at each of our destinations throughout Australia and New Zealand, along with the chance to grow and develop within the company.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join our Maintenance Team as a Full Time Supervisor.
- A builders trade and experience would be advantageous
- Experience leading a team in a supervisory position
- The ability to foster and maintain a positive team environment
The James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor is looking for a customer focused Part Time Porter to join our dynamic, fast-paced Concierge Team.
- Valet vehicles and deliver luggage and messages to guest rooms
- Be the first point of contact for guests
- Assist with guest enquiries and give directions to attractions
Working alongside the Manager - Front Office, you will be responsible for supervising the overall Front Office operations.
- Do you have experience in a similar role within a hotel environment ?
- Are you passionate about Customer Service ?
- Do you knowledge of hotel reservation system (Property Management System)
a friendly face to greet our guests with a high level of customer service to match!
- are you available during the week and on weekend?
- do you have a passion for serving people?
We are seeking individuals who have a passion for hospitality to join our highly successful Functions Team as Full Time Functions Supervisors.
- A positive can do attitude
- Flexibility to respond quickly to a range of work situations
- An eye for detail and the ability to motivate and lead a team